100 DAYS OF NEWCITY
We have officially launched our 100 Days of NewCity, and we are asking you to lean in for the next 100 days, by not only attending faithfully on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM, but also investing deeper in this community through the events we have planned over the next couple months. The culture and community at NewCity Church will be what YOU make it - your presence matters!
Take a look at the full list of the upcoming events:
RSVP FOR THESE EVENTS BELOW!
- 10/28: Family Movie/Costume Day (10:30 AM - During Service)
- Happening during service - bring the whole family and come enjoy carnival games, dress up (please, no scary costumes), and watch "Hotel Transylvania 3."
- 11/2: Date Night at Puzzle Break Newton (7:00-9:00 PM)
- Enjoy a night out with your significant other at the Puzzle Break Newton (escape room game) with dinner! $35/per person, includes pizza, beverages, and the Puzzle Break game!
- 11/9: Women’s CauseArt Event (7:00-9:00 PM)
- Enjoy an evening painting party with a cause! Engage the power we have to impact the world for good through purchasing and painting a CAUSEGEAR canvas bag.
- 11/10: Men’s Paintball Event (10:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Strategy and community - come play paintball and build friendships in the process! We will be meeting and playing at Boston Paintball Chelsea location (for ages 10 and up).
- 11/18: 50ft Thanksgiving Lunch (10:30 AM - During Service)
- Bring your family's famous/favorite holiday dish to share, and enjoy 50 feet of Thanksgiving goodness!
- 11/25, 12/2, 12/9: Made New Fair Trade Holiday Pop-up Shoppe (10:30 AM-12:00 PM)
- 12/7: NewCity Christmas Party at the Scotts (7:00 PM)
- Let's celebrate the season together in a good old fashioned Christmas party at Pastors Devlin and Katie's house!
- 12/9: Made New Fair Trade Holiday Pop-up Shoppe Concludes
- 12/16: CityKids Feature (10:30 AM - During Service)
- Our very own CityKids will be performing and sharing a special holiday presentation with the church during the service!
- 12/23: The Christmas Story Production (10:30 AM - During Service)
- In celebration of Christmas, join us for a special, live stage production and narration of the Christmas Story - a show that comes to life that the whole family will enjoy!
RSVP for these events below!